- Universities UK is simply wrong on segregation
- Why are British Student Unions imposing Islamic rules?
- William Tyndale, hero of atheism
- Why the non-religious are getting “overheated” about British “faith” schools
- Burqa bans made easy: properly understanding religious freedom
- What does “existence” mean?
- Children matter as children: why Dawkins did not say that child abuse is “zero bad”
- Richard Carrier’s argument for objective morals — redux
- children Christianity circumcision consilience creationism creator Darwinism Dawkins determinism dualism education Einstein empirical reality equality faith fine tuning free speech free will God Hitler Islam Jerry Coyne Massimo Pigliucci materialism mathematics morality moral responsibility Nazis Rabbi Sacks Ratzinger religious freedom Sam Harris scientific method theology universe
Tag Archives: creationism
As just about everyone will already know, Richard Dawkins has been causing quite a stir by his tweeting about Islam. The criticism is that Dawkins’s tweeting is “racist”, “xenophobic”, “Islamophobic”, “bigoted”, “dishonest”, “counterproductive”, and that it enables the racism of … Continue reading
It is said that General Montgomery kept a picture of Field Marshal Rommel on his desk. In order to outwit Rommel he had to understand how he thought. Arguing against creationists is an on-going battle, and to persuade effectively we … Continue reading
Scientific knowledge is provisional: it is founded on empirical evidence and our knowledge of empirical evidence will always be incomplete. Thus there is always the possibility of new evidence coming along to show that some area of scientific understanding is … Continue reading
by Coel Hellier 1: Introduction 2: Nazi Racial Theory (de Gobineau) 3: Houston Stewart Chamberlain 4: Hans Günther 5: Hitler and Mein Kampf 6: Creationist denial 7: Religion in the Third Reich 8: Christian Denial 9: Summary 1:Introduction Among those … Continue reading