- A scientism defence of Logical Positivism
- Universities UK is simply wrong on segregation
- Why are British Student Unions imposing Islamic rules?
- William Tyndale, hero of atheism
- Why the non-religious are getting “overheated” about British “faith” schools
- Burqa bans made easy: properly understanding religious freedom
- What does “existence” mean?
- Children matter as children: why Dawkins did not say that child abuse is “zero bad”
- children Christianity circumcision consilience creationism creator Darwinism Dawkins determinism education Einstein empirical reality empiricism equality faith fine tuning free speech free will God Hitler Islam Jerry Coyne Massimo Pigliucci materialism mathematics morality moral responsibility Nazis Rabbi Sacks Ratzinger religious freedom Sam Harris scientific method theology universe
Tag Archives: Darwinism
Writing about the Chief Rabbi’s recent attack on atheism has led me to reading more of his writings. His article in The Times from 2010, proposing a “refutation” of the “New Atheists”, is not recent, but it reveals so clearly … Continue reading
It is said that General Montgomery kept a picture of Field Marshal Rommel on his desk. In order to outwit Rommel he had to understand how he thought. Arguing against creationists is an on-going battle, and to persuade effectively we … Continue reading
by Coel Hellier 1: Introduction 2: Nazi Racial Theory (de Gobineau) 3: Houston Stewart Chamberlain 4: Hans Günther 5: Hitler and Mein Kampf 6: Creationist denial 7: Religion in the Third Reich 8: Christian Denial 9: Summary 1:Introduction Among those … Continue reading