- Universities UK is simply wrong on segregation
- Why are British Student Unions imposing Islamic rules?
- William Tyndale, hero of atheism
- Why the non-religious are getting “overheated” about British “faith” schools
- Burqa bans made easy: properly understanding religious freedom
- What does “existence” mean?
- Children matter as children: why Dawkins did not say that child abuse is “zero bad”
- Richard Carrier’s argument for objective morals — redux
- children Christianity circumcision consilience creationism creator Darwinism Dawkins determinism dualism education Einstein empirical reality equality faith fine tuning free speech free will God Hitler Islam Jerry Coyne Massimo Pigliucci materialism mathematics morality moral responsibility Nazis Rabbi Sacks Ratzinger religious freedom Sam Harris scientific method theology universe
Tag Archives: Ratzinger
In my first post on this blog I wrote a lengthy piece analysing Nazi theology and racial ideology, showing that it was religious, creationist and opposed to Darwinian evolution. Since that piece is somewhat long I thought I’d produce a … Continue reading
by Coel Hellier 1: Introduction 2: Nazi Racial Theory (de Gobineau) 3: Houston Stewart Chamberlain 4: Hans Günther 5: Hitler and Mein Kampf 6: Creationist denial 7: Religion in the Third Reich 8: Christian Denial 9: Summary 1:Introduction Among those … Continue reading